Making Defence better led and managed.
Good leadership is fundamental to organisational success. Professional development, ethics, inclusion, resilience and cultural and language skills are all key aspects required to develop contemporary leaders. The Shrivenham Leadership Centre, within the Joint Services Command and Staff College, combines Chartered Management Institute accredited leadership courses with the Staff College’s world-renowned broad military expertise to deliver national and international strategic leadership programmes, as well as management courses for military and civilian staff and specialist training for linguists and chaplains.
The Leadership School includes:
- The Joint Equality and Diversity Training Centre
- The Joint Stress and Resilience Centre
- The new Defence Attaché and Loan Service Centre
- Leadership and Management
- The Defence Academy Masterclasses