To use current research to inform and support the development and delivery of the Leadership & Management (L&M) intent.To build relationships with key individuals and institutions in the field of leadership and management research and where necessary undertake or commission research in support of the L&M intent.
- The specification of Strategic level leadership competencies, current and future.
- The process of Strategic level leadership development and its implications for evaluation of Leadership Development.
- Collaborative and Distributed Leadership in MOD Top Teams.
- Looking beyond heroic leadership, leadership in the everyday and ordinary
- A British Military Model of Leadership at the Strategic level
- Generational Differences in Leadership expectations
- A review of the literature on transfer of training in Leadership and Management
- A review of the literature on the evaluation of leadership and management development