The Defence Technology Enhanced Learning (DTEL) is the focal point for all Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) providing a single point of access for all Defence TEL matters.
The DTEL works with Defence Training & Education Coherence (DTEC) programme focussing on enabling better, cheaper and more environmentally sustainable training for Defence.
The Defence Technology Enhanced Learning will:
- Provide advice and support to the Defence community on the exploitation of TEL
- Explore the provision of common services
- Inform the TEL Ruleset (JSP822)
- Provide an accessible repository of data, software and architecture for the benefit of MOD and Industry users (future capability)
- Inform the requirement for a Test and Reference Capability (future capability)
In order to identify the benefits of an enduring user-focused hub for Defence Technology Enhanced Learning.