MK Registration - Regular
Please read the information below before selecting the correct course to register for. We will create you a DLP account if required.
- Applications before 1430 will normally be processed that working day.
- Once approved the assessments will be loaded in to your DLP learning plan. This means there is a slight delay between applying and the assessments appearing in your learning plan due to the approval process. Please check your Emails for the approval letter we send you (Keep an eye on Junk mail).
- Weekend applications are approved on the next working day.
- Incomplete applications will cause a delay in the approval process. You will receive Email confirmation to the address stated on your application form. Check Junk Mail.
- Once you enter a Summative Assessment you must complete the Exam looking at the questions and then closing will count as a fail.
- Once you submit your application you should view a Thank You message. Visit this site at regular intervals to keep up to date with news and announcments. We update the course twice a year in May and Nov and this will affect taking assessments over a one week period.
|Links to the DLP:||http://www.dlp.mil.uk | DLP (Unrestricted)
For DII address Internet Link
To register for MK
Q. I just want a DLP account not MK is this the correct place?
A. No, we can only create DLP accounts for military students entitled to study MK.