AO Reporting using Cognos - E203
All users of Discoverer Reporting who use Accounting Operations (AO) Cognos Management Reports and also users who may have used Cognos Management Reports, but wish to refresh their knowledge.
To provide participants with a practical introduction to DFMS AO Reporting using Cognos Reports and Query Studio and to build confidence in using the reports in the workplace.
Course Contact Details
To demonstrate best practice in running Management Reports within the Accounting Operations reporting area. This course covers:
- Preference setting for defaults in the system, considering which output format may be most appropriate and the look of the system colour scheme,
- Creating views of reports and saving prompts rather than having to create each report from scratch,
- Scheduling of Report Views to have output available when it is needed,
- Running reports in the background and producing a number of output formats,
- Drill through, having the ability to drill through to other reports for more information,
- Jobs, creating a single reporting event by using a number of saved report views,
- An introduction to Query studio.
APPLICATION: This course is available for delegates to book online via HRMS, provided the suitability requirements are met.