United Kingdom/United States - UK/US
Personnel working on international co-operative equipment programmes with the US and those in policy-related posts.
To provide delegates with an awareness of the UK policy on co-operation with the US, the US policy on co-operation and the US procurement system.
Course Contact Details
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
International Culture Workshop (ICW)
United Kingdom/Europe (UK/EUR)
International Acquisition Awareness (IAA)
By the end of the course delegates will know:
- UK policy for defence equipment co-operation with the US;
- Role of British Embassy Defence - UKDPO;
- The US Foreign Military Sales (FMS) system and how it works in practice;
- US policy for defence equipment co-operation;
- The structure of the US procurement system;
- The major issues associated with collaborating with the US.