Manual Handling Awareness - V384
The aim of this course is to make you aware of the risks from manual handling operations and how the risks can be managed.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Recognise common manual handling hazards that need to be assessed.
- Take positive actions to prevent injuries to yourself and others.
- Recognise the components that make up a suitable assessment.
- Select the most appropriate workplace precautions to control risks
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Defining the problem
- Chapter 3 – Avoiding
- Chapter 4 – Assessing
- Chapter 5 – Reducing the risk
- Chapter 6 – Assessment
End of Course Assessment
Please visit https://www.dlp.mod.uk for more information