This is a three-part residential programme which draws together a balanced portfolio of participants from a wide variety of different backgrounds and with different experiences who share a common interest in operating in and around the strategic leadership space.
The residential nature of the programme, and the calming influence of Beckett House, at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, provides a great opportunity for delegates to reflectively assess their current performance as a leader.
Planned Module Dates are below. Delegates must attend all 3 modules in the same programme.
DSLP 1-20 Mod 1 22-23 Jan 20
Mod 2 24-26 Mar 20
Mod 3 6 - 7 May 20
DSLP 2-20 Mod 1 12-13 Feb 20
Mod 2 21-23 Apr 20
Mod 3 3-4 Jun 20
DSLP 3-20 Mod 1 14 - 15 Jul 20
Mod 2 22-24 Sep 20
Mod 3 10 - 11 Nov 20
DSLP 4-20 Mod 1 9 10 Sep 20
Mod 2 20-22 Oct 20
Mod 3 2-3 Dec 20
You will learn:
- More about yourself as a leader. To assist the self-awareness process delegates are requested to use two psychometric tools; a 360° assessment and a personality questionnaire. The outputs from which are further explored in one to one executive coaching sessions
- Systems for collaborative work with peers to tackle leadership challenges
- An insight into tools and systems that can be used to complement the leadership aims and objectives of your own organisations
This course will provide personal and professional development to further enhance your leadership skills.
- military 1* level and equivalent grades
- designed for UK nationals only
Pre-course work in support of the psychometric package.
This course is suitable for the following type(s) of applicant.
UK military 1* and equivalent SCS.
Currently designed for UK nationals only.
Partners across government or international applicants may also attend this course. Please register your interest above, selecting your relevant sector. Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis.