This is a three-part residential programme which draws together a balanced portfolio of participants from a wide variety of different backgrounds and with different experiences who share a common interest in operating in and around the strategic leadership space.
The residential nature of the programme, and the calming influence of Beckett House, at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, provides a great opportunity for delegates to reflectively assess their current performance as a leader.
Planned Module Dates are below. Delegates must attend all 3 modules in the same programme.
DSLP 4-18 Mod 1 9-10 Oct 18
Mod 2 27-29 Nov 18
Mod 3 14-15 Jan 19
DSLP 1-19 Mod 1 16-17 Jan 19
Mod 2 11-13 Mar 19
Mod 3 20-21 May 19
DSLP 2-19 Mod 1 14-15 Mar 19
Mod 2 30 Apr - 2 May 19
Mod 3 9-10 Jul 19
DSLP 3-19 Mod 1 27-28 Mar 19
Mod 2 22-24 May 19
Mod 3 10-11 Oct 19
DSLP 4-19 Mod 1 11-12 Jul 19
Mod 2 7-9 Oct 19
Mod 3 26-27 Nov 19
You will learn:
- More about yourself as a leader. To assist the self-awareness process delegates are requested to use two psychometric tools; a 360° assessment and a personality questionnaire. The outputs from which are further explored in one to one executive coaching sessions
- Systems for collaborative work with peers to tackle leadership challenges
- An insight into tools and systems that can be used to complement the leadership aims and objectives of your own organisations
This course will provide personal and professional development to further enhance your leadership skills.
- military 1* level and equivalent grades
- designed for UK nationals only
Pre-course work in support of the psychometric package.
This course is suitable for the following type(s) of applicant.
UK military 1* and equivalent SCS.
Currently designed for UK nationals only.
Partners across government or international applicants may also attend this course. Please register your interest above, selecting your relevant sector. Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis.