As a precautionary measure, the Defence Academy has postponed this course in light of COVID-19. Please continue to check this page for rescheduled course dates.
This course will equip you with the basic knowledge, skills and attitude to develop and maintain your organisation’s information infrastructure.
This course will teach you:
- the approach to information infrastructure
- to administer and use relevant systems
- an awareness of information and cyber risks
- to design basic InfoPath form
- information related legislation and regulations
You will become the expert on getting people the right quality of information, in the correct format and in the most timely manner.
Applicants must work in an iHub or similar.
For MOD staff, you will be required to complete the latest version of the Defence Information Management Passport – Information Matters course on the Defence Learning Environment (DLE) prior to attending this course.
This course is suitable for the following type(s) of applicant.