Students will study the various electronic attack and associated defence measures applicable to modern radar systems. This includes various passive defence measures to minimise radar detection.
The course will identify the role and quantify the performance a modern radar systems, highlighting appropriate electronic defence measures against specified threats.
You will learn:
- concepts of sensitivity, resolution and discrimination
- establishing capabilities and applications of radar-signal intercept
- minimise the risk of intercept using low probability of intercept waveforms
- electronic attach and associated defence measures applicable to modern radar systems
- to identify the role and quantify the performance of a modern radar system
- to select and assess appropriate electronic defence measures against specified threats for a given operational specification
Increase your knowledge of Radar Electronic Warfare allowing you to progress in your chosen field.
If you are seeking a Ministry of Defence (MOD) funded place, you will need to demonstrate in your application that there is a clear business need to undertake the course.
This course is suitable for the following type(s) of applicant.