This is a classroom based course which includes; lectures, syndicate exercises, IT exercises, case studies, presentations and information discussions. Much of the practical work is currently delivered in a networked MODNET/MOSS environment.
What you will learn:
- you will look at the context and background to information exploitation, information management and IAdmin
- you will develop your understanding of the issues to, and establish approaches for, delivering effective IAdmin
- you will understand your information management and IAdmin in an operational context
- you will look at UK legal and regulatory issues
- you will develop your understanding of information assurance
A key development course to support the needs of the business.
Students must work in an IHUB.
If you have not completed an Information Support Administrator (ISA) Course (or equivalent) and require a refresher on O365 SharePoint administration you are required to complete the O365 Upskilling Course first.
If you need to apply for more than one IM Professional Role related course (e.g. ISA, ISO, IMgr or SIO), then a minimum gap of 3 months is needed between each course for you to maximise the learning benefit of the courses. This does not apply to the O365 course.
This course is suitable for the following type(s) of applicant.