This module is suitable for the following type(s) of applicant.
Military or MOD Civil servants need to be a current line manager of civilian personnel, or be scheduled to take on line management responsibilities in the very near future. The learning is appropriate for both new line managers and experienced line managers looking to develop and/or refresh their skills.
During the TLB Army modules you will learn:
• Comprehend Line Management Fundamentals
• Foster wellbeing and engagement to build trusted relationships that creates an inclusive culture
• Apply emotional intelligence principles to Line Manager role
• Manage change effectively
• Develop individuals within the team to reach their full potential
• Support performance and development by conducting high quality conversations and providing effective feedback
You will be assessed on each module (online learning attainment, pre-module submissions, observations), through full attendance and participation in the programme and by a post- programme development review.
There are no links associated with this module.