Delivered by the Defence Centre for Training Support (DCTS), this course is for COs of training establishments typically from OF4 to OF6 level.
Applications for the course will be closed 6 weeks Prior to the start date.
You will learn:
- DSAT overview/managing defence individual training & education
- TESRR – A strategic context
- background to continuous improvement, present and future Issues (including defence assurance)
- OFSTED brief
- trainee attitude survey/instructor attitude survey
- defence trainer capability
- quality assurance
- the challenges of command
- exploiting technology enhanced learning
This course will help you become an effective commanding officer of a training establishment.
COs of training establishments typically from OF4 to OF6.
Reading: JSP 822 Part 1 Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, Sections 2.1 to 2.7.