This course is delivered by Cranfield University on behalf of the Technology and Capability Group at the Defence Academy. This is a masters level short course for credit which forms part of the Comms EW PG Cert and the MESE MSc. It can be also taken as a stand-alone course.
- LANS and its vulnerabilities
- WANS and its vulnerabilities
- network and transport protocols
- network design and protection
The course is intended for military officers, defence industry scientists and technical officers.
Students requiring a Tier 4 (General) visa must ensure they can meet the English language requirements set out by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and we recommend booking a IELTS for UKVI test .
This course is delivered at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, Shrivenham which is a MOD site. All applicants to courses that are wholly or partially delivered at Shrivenham must complete the BPSS (HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard V4 April 2014) prior to registration on the course or must already hold a security clearance to this level or higher.
If you are seeking a MOD-funded place, you will need to demonstrate in your application that there is a clear business need to undertake the course.
- 10 credits from this course may be used towards the PG Cert in Communications and Electronic Warfare and the Military Electronic Systems Engineering MSc