In this e-Learning course you will examine the application of supportability analysis in the MOD.
Within a project support environment you will also be introduced to:
- Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
To complete this course you must have completed the ILS Practitioner Core Modules Online Training - V2.
You will gain knowledge on topics that will explore further on the ILS Tailoring, Whole Life Costs and Risk (ILSTWR) workshop.
You will learn:
- the principles of applying supportability analysis in a MOD project environment
- the principles of applying a range of engineering analysis techniques in a project environment
This course will consolidate practitioner level knowledge in a fundamental area of ILS.
It is applicable to anyone who works in, or is interested in, the defence support environment, and is a mandatory course for Technical Through Life Support (TTLS) staff in DE&S who wish to obtain the TTLS Practitioner Certificate.
End of module test.