During this workshop discussions will examine the importance of training as a fundamental aspect of military capability and the development of relevant training as part of the support solution development process.
It is designed to consolidate knowledge gained through the ILS Training Management Online training (ILSTNO) and is the second of a 2-part blended package.
Before attending this course you must have completed the ILS Management and Supportability Engineering (ILSMSE) workshop and the ILSTNO e-Learning course.
- The importance of training as an integral part of a support solution and the provision of a capability
- The key roles in training management
- How training needs are identified for new capabilities
- How the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) process aligns with the acquisition cycle
- The key activities within the DSAT process
This course will consolidate practitioner level knowledge in a fundamental area of ILS. It is applicable to anyone who works in, or is interested in, the Defence support environment, and is a mandatory course for Technical Through Life Support (TTLS) staff in Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S) who wish to obtain the TTLS Practitioner Certificate.
Self assessment and end of course test.