This course is an opportunity for new entrant chaplains to reflect on the transition from civilian ministry to military chaplaincy and to develop initial chaplaincy awareness, knowledge and understanding. Course numbers are as required by RAF Chaplaincy services.
You will learn/develop:
- the Chaplain-in-Chief’s Intent and the roles and responsibilities of chaplaincy services (RAF)
- the ethos and heritage of RAF chaplaincy
- world faiths and tri-service chaplaincy
- personal and spiritual resilience
- initial career development and through life chaplaincy training
This is mandatory training within a year of SERE at RAFC Cranwell.
RAF Chaplaincy services nominees only.
Any required preparation will be sent out in advance by Director RAF, AFCC.