For Chaplains at some point during their 12-14 year mark, as nominated by RAChD.
You will learn:
- about Chaplaincy leadership
- about managerial and administrative support
- about pastoral care of a chaplaincy team
- about chaplaincy to Divisional formation
- the role of Senior Chap, Deputy Assistant Chaplain General, Assistant Chaplain General and MOD Chaplains (A)
This course is part of your mandatory training.
RAChD nominees only.
Army Director, AFCC will contact you prior to the course with details.