For Chaplains at some point during their 6-8 year mark, as nominated by RAChD. Preparing Chaplains for mid-level leadership.
You will learn:
- about Chaplaincy leadership
- about managerial and administrative support
- about pastoral care of a chaplaincy team
- about chaplaincy to higher formations
- the role of Senior Chaplain, Deputy Assistant Chaplain General, Assistant Chaplain General and MOD Chaplains (A)
Natural progression within a Chaplains military career.
RAChD nominees only.
Army Director, AFCC will contact you prior to the course with details.