A practical course providing practice and experience of the GOLDesp™ system used in MOD for through life management of items in the air environment supply chain.
It covers access to the system, the ability to create and interrogate records, and data management. This course is part of a sequence of mandated courses for MOD employees working as practitioners in the supply chain environment.
You will learn to use the GOLDesp™ system to manage items in the MOD’s supply chain.
This course is part of the mandated development pathway towards the MOD’s Supply Chain Manager Skills Certificate (Level 2).
You must have completed the following courses:
- Inventory Management Basic Awareness Online Training
- Material and Financial Accounting Online Training
- Inventory Management Practitioner Basic
- MJDI MIS Application PT User Online Training
- Supervised Practitioner distance learning (accessed via ILOG people portal)
A post workshop test is needed for successful completion of the workshop.