The course is designed to complement and extend knowledge gained from the pre-requisite online course and focuses on the role of a MOD supply chain manager and practical use of the MOD’s CRISP information system, in through-life management of MOD’s maritime equipment.
This course is part of a sequence of mandated courses for MOD employees working as practitioners in the supply chain environment.
You will learn to:
- understand the role of a MOD supply chain manager in the maritime equipment environment
- be able to use the MOD’s CRISP system to manage through life support to maritime equipment
This course is part of the mandated development pathway towards the MOD’s SCM practitioner certificate.
You must have completed the following four courses:
- Inventory Management Basic Awareness Online Training
- Material and Financial Accounting Online Training
- Inventory Management Practitioner Basic
- Supply Chain Information Systems (Maritime) Online Training)