The Disruptive Technology for Defence Transformation Conference 2020 will return online from 9 to 11 February 2021 – chaired by Lieutenant General Raymond Palumbo, former Director for Defense Intelligence - Warfighter Support, U.S. Department of Defense, and Vice Admiral Alan Richards, Former Chief of Defence Intelligence, UK Ministry of Defence (2012 to 2015) and in partnership with the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom.
Attendance is free for military, government and university personnel only. Register your place here.
DTDT Digital will continue the discussion on how the application of digital age technology transforms the delivery of ‘full spectrum effects’. It will foster debate on joint experimentation and accelerated procurement to align new military hard power with the whole range of soft power including cyber and social media. Welcoming perspectives form leaders shaping defence policy, it will assess how acquisition structures and processes can (and must) be adapted to ensure that armed forces are able to keep pace with industry’s progression.
View the agenda for more information.
Some of the keynote speakers include:
- Vice Admiral Nicholas W. Hine CB, Second Sea Lord and Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff, Royal Navy
- Air Marshal Andrew Turner CB CBE MA MSc BA FRAeS CCMI, Deputy Commander Capability, Royal Air Force
- Air Marshal Edward Stringer CB CBE, Director General Joint Force Development & Defence Academy, UK Strategic Command
- Charles Forte, Chief Information Officer, UK Ministry of Defence
- Major General Mick Ryan, Commandant, Australian Defence College
- Major General Tom Copinger-Symes CBE, Director Strategy and Military Digitisation, UK Strategic Command
The conference will run on a secure digital platform, enabling interactivity, enhanced networking opportunities and 1-1 meetings.
Do not miss your chance to take part, register your place free of charge.