Active Bystander Fundamentals will help you foster a workplace culture founded on respect and dignity for all.
It also serves as a reach-back resource.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- outline your responsibility, as a service person or MOD civil servant, to challenge unacceptable behaviour within the workplace
- identify what constitutes unacceptable behaviour
- identify how unacceptable behaviour arises
- identify the barriers which prevent us from challenging unacceptable behaviour
- summarise the origins and meanings of the bystander effect
- recognise the strategy, tools and techniques you can use to positively intervene whilst ensuring the safety of yourself and others
|MOD civil servants|
You will complete a short quiz at the end of each module to assess understanding of the content.