Please note: This course is not currently running however if you are interested please 'Register your Interest' and you will be placed on a waitlist.
A practical course using a real-life scenario to consolidate the knowledge and skills needed to implement and maintain configuration management effectively. The course assumes a basic awareness of the principles of configuration management throughout the life cycle of an equipment project.
You will learn to:
- run an effective configuration management process
- identify items requiring configuration management through an understanding of their physical and functional characteristics
- implement configuration change control processes
- interpret and respond to audit findings
This course will increase your skills and knowledge to enable you to progress in your chosen career.
- Completion of the Principles of Configuration Management e-Learning based course.
- Pre-course reading of Def Stan 05-057 and JSP 945 Part 1 and Part 2, available via MOD Intranet and Internet.
- Staff are to arrive on the course with hard or soft copies of Def Stan 05-057 and JSP 945 and availability of access to the Internet.
Tutor will not provide above documents or hardware for access to the Intranet/Internet.