A practitioner workshop aimed at commercial officers, who will be undertaking sales contracting, with a focus on developing strategic and contractual obligations in order to generate income.
This course is mandatory for those requiring a commercial delegation for sales.
By the end of the workshop you will have an understanding of the following:
- key commercial differences between sales and procurement
- key stages to developing a proposal and a commercial strategy for a sales contract
- how to identify and evaluate key conditions when compiling a contract
- how to construct an appropriate risk and reward package for a sales contract when committing the Authority
- management of a sales contract
This is a key development course designed to support business needs.
Recommended pre-reading will be provided 1 week prior to the course.
You will ideally have completed your Introduction to Commercial course (currently 3 days) or earlier equivalents
You will not be formally assessed, however you will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion.