Through lectures, syndicate practical exercises, case studies, guided and informal discussions, this course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills required for good information management.
You will learn how to:
- build an understanding of information management principles to support the senior information officer
- identify the issues and establish suitable approaches to managing information within a networked information environment
- explain the processes required to support the iHub in effective information management
- state the records management processes and procedures required to manage records within a business area
- design and implementable a realistic information management (IM) plan
This course is mandatory if you are employed in a MOD information management professional role.
You will learn the knowledge and skills to implement a comprehensive information management strategy across your organisation and provides a solid foundation for later progression into senior information officer roles.
|MOD civil servants|
Both a local and Defence Awarding Organisation certificate will be given on successful completion.