Military Appraisal Writing for Civilian Reporting Officers is an online course which will provide you with an overview of effective appraisal writing and why it is important to the military personnel.
You will learn about your responsibilities as a Reporting Officer (RO) and will have the opportunity to practice reviewing and grading an appraisal report.
This course is accessible online through the Defence Learning Environment (DLE) with a knowledge confirmation test to attain a certificate of completion.
You will gain knowledge of:
- the military appraisal process
- your role in the appraisal process
- what to consider when writing supportive narratives
- how to award performance attribute grades and overall performance grade
- the importance of the appraisal report in a service career
This course will allow you to commence reporting officer duties for military staff.
|MOD civil servants|
You must have a Defence Gateway account with access to the DLE.
You will be assessed by successful completion of a knowledge confirmation test upon which you will attain a certificate.