This course consists of (virtual) classroom learning, presentations and syndicate exercises.
You will learn:
- record management roles and responsibilities
- record management policy and standards and UK Defence terminology – if required
- closure, transfer and review of files and folders – electronic and paper
- protective markings, descriptors and caveats
- maintaining access to electronic records and management of unregistered material
As a Record Manager the course will help you to develop your understanding of your role in the context of Defence Information Management.
For MOD staff, you will be required to complete the latest version of the Defence Information Management Passport – Information Matters course on the Defence Learning Environment (DLE) prior to attending this course.