The course is about the:
- use and management of models and simulations for applications in experimentation
- analysis and assessment of military forces
- systems and equipment
It represents the practitioner level of knowledge in this subject and will be delivered in modules.
You will learn/develop:
- about simulation and modelling for education, training, experimentation and assessment
- using simulation and modelling in order to enhance understanding of other areas
- about MOD strategy for the use and development of simulations systems
On successful completion of the course, including use of facilities such as the Simulation and Synthetic Environment Laboratory (SSEL) with its wide range of specialist applications, you will be familiar with the technologies, methodologies, principles and terminology of modelling and simulation as used across defence, including the challenges and issues as well as the benefits.
Assessment is by coursework, which includes:
- written assignments
- oral vivas