This course is aimed at you if your primary role is to conduct either 1st party audit (1PA) which follows the process of auditing against an organisation’s Management of Training System (MTS) or 2nd party (external) audit (2PA) which audits against the DSAT Quality Standard (DSAT QS).
The course, delivered via facilitation, covers the key principles of training audit and governance, in addition to an introduction to each of the four elements of DSAT.
Applications for the course will be closed 6 weeks Prior to the start date.
You will learn to:
- conduct or coordinate 1st party audit activities
- conduct or coordinate 2nd party audit activities
- report subsequent findings in an auditable way (1st party audit and 2nd party audit audit reports)
The course is widely required if you work in a defence auditing or assurance team.
Additionally, this course is recommended if you are a training manager or learning development officer.
|MOD civil servants|
Restricted to personnel involved in training audit roles that require an understanding of DSAT.
Prior to attending the course, candidates are required to be familiar with the following information which covers DSAT, 1 PA and 2 PA activities:
- changes to JSP822: 2015DIN07-179
- JSP 822: Governance and Management of Defence Individual Training, Education and Skills: Part 2, Guidance: Chapter 1 Element 4: Assurance
- Defence Connect DCTS Page – Contains useful DSAT resources