Aimed at commercial officers or their equivalents who are in posts that require the ability to review, analyse, negotiate or accept requests to limit a contractor’s liability on contracts.
This course is aimed at all levels to enable you to better understand and evaluate contractor’s liability and risk transfer in a robust manner.
- basic principles of commercial risk allocation
- understand why industry may wish to pass financial liability for risk that they hold to another source
- understand what contingent liability is and the process to follow
- understand what generic and special risk indemnities are
- understand the need for robust, fair and transparent evaluation of risk transfer
It will increase your level of knowledge and understanding of this area – enabling you to move forward in your career.
Delegates wishing to book on this course must ensure that prior to booking their personal HMRS account is up to date including a full work postal address and mail point.
Courses run at various locations. Please ensure you check the location prior to booking.