This is the initial training course for all new Reserve Chaplains in the RAChD. It introduces the moral, spiritual and pastoral duties of the Army Chaplain and allows the Chaplains to reflect theologically on their new environment and how it ‘fits’ into their civilian ministry.
You will learn:
- an introduction to RAChD history, traditions and ethos
- an introduction to Army concepts, structures and practices
- an introduction to the theological underpinnings of chaplaincy
- an introduction to World Faiths and Tri-Service Chaplaincy
- an awareness of specific Reserve issues
This is an initial course for all new Reserve RAChD Chaplains and lays the base for all future ministries in the Army.
Open only to serving Army Reserve Chaplains.
RAChD nominees only.